Millennium Personal Spa & Hair Studio is currently open for HAIR SERVICES ONLY! We are following directives from the State regarding the Spa opening and will update you as soon as that information becomes available. We are committed to exceeding the highest standards of Health and Safety regulations, therefore we will be following all of the sanitation and safety guidelines provided by the State of Massachusetts.
Please read through all of our guidelines so you know what to expect during your next visit.
Sanitation + Cleaning
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and at every station.
- We will have a hand washing station available to all guests with soap and running water.
- Service providers will have sufficient break times to wash hands frequently.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of station and tools will be done before and after every guest. Our staff will not be sharing any tools or products.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic areas will occur throughout the day.
- We will keep cleaning logs that include date, time, and scope of cleaning
- A new cape will be provided to every guest upon arrival.
- All staff members will have training on safety standards, up-to-date safety information and precautions, including hygiene and other safety measures.
- Our staff is required to wear face masks and all state mandated PPE.
- Our staff will be taking their temperatures before the start of each day.
- Face masks are required to be worn by our guests. Please make sure you wear a mask that has ear loops so we are able to do your hair service.
- We will have disposable face masks in the event that you did not bring one.
- We are using fewer stations to comply with the 6′ social distancing guidelines.
- There will be visible markers to encourage guests to remain at least 6 feet apart.
- Acrylic protection barriers are in place at the front desk to ensure separation and protection.
- Our waiting area remains temporarily closed and we will not be offering any non essential amenities. (coffee, water, magazines, and coat room).
- We will be implementing social distancing at our retail area. One of our team members will assist you with products. Guests touching retail will be prohibited.
- Please come to your appointment alone. We are unable to accommodate any child who requires adult supervision.
- Appointments are required. We will not be accepting walk-in appointments at this time to adhere to the state guidelines.
- Please wait in your car when you arrive for your appointment. We will text you when we are ready for your service.
- Please plan to bring just your car keys, cell phone and credit card.
- If you will be purchasing products from the SPA, please email us (email@example.com) before your appointment so that we can have your products ready for you and arrange for payment.
- Please email or call us to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill, someone in your house is feeling ill, or if someone in your house has tested positive for Covid-19 less than 14 days ago.
- Cancellations: Please call us 24hrs prior to your appointment to reschedule. Any no show appointments will be changed the full price.
- In accordance to the State’s Staffing and Operation guidelines, we are only offering hair services for the time being.
- Hair services include; color, cuts, and treatments.
- We will temporarily NOT be offering any Blow Dry services for the safety of our guests and staff.
- Contactless payment methods are encouraged. Credit Cards and exact cash. No checks at this time.
- You may pay while you’re in the chair with your hair stylist.
- Gratuities are not allowed on credit cards*
*please note that the Front Desk will not be able to make change for you. If you wish to tip your service provider in cash, please bring the appropriate amount.
- You will not be able to book your next appointment while you are in the salon. Please call once you return to your car or from home to reschedule.